opsdroid connector GitHub
To use the GitHub connector you will need a user for the bot to use and generate a personal api token. It is recommended that you create a separate user from your own account for this. You also need to configure a webhook to send events to opsdroid.
Creating your application
- Create GitHub user for the bot to use and log into it
- Create a personal api token
- Navigate to the repo you wish the bot to comment on (or a whole org if you prefer)
- Go to the settings page
- Create a webhook pointing to your opsdroid instance
- Ensure you check 'Issues', 'Issue Comment' and 'Pull request'
connectors: - name: github # required token: aaabbbcccdddeee111222333444